Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: You call that a knife!! THIS IS A KNIFE!

  1. #1
    Trapper
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    South East London
    Posts
    178

    You call that a knife!! THIS IS A KNIFE!

    In response to Ashley's 'Bushcraft Military Dress Code' video,

    http://www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk/fo...ary-Dress-Code

    i think this guy may be more delusional

    Last edited by Martin; 07-01-2012 at 10:59 PM.

  2. #2
    Moderator JEEP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Horsens, Denmark
    Posts
    2,276
    What is it with total morans and berets!?!

    "If the blade stays in the wound, the animal will bleed to death from the inside faster" (?!?)

    No, the blade will act as a plug in the wound, causing the animal to bleed to death a lot slower. That's basic anatomy for crying out loud!

    He reminds me of a guy, who posted on a martial arts forum I used to frequent, who claimed that he stalked deer and killed them with his katana. He was later banned for challenging the owner of the site to mortal combat btw. (no, not the video game).

    Some people should not be allowed to be on the Internet....
    Last edited by JEEP; 07-01-2012 at 10:15 PM.

  3. #3
    Moderator jus_young's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Devon
    Posts
    3,294
    Have a look at the comments below the video, they kind of say it all really. What a total and utter ............

  4. #4
    One with Nature CanadianMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,921
    What a dumbass! Lol, he expects a deer won't see him when walking though and will actually STRADDLE a two foot wide hole in the ground with a guy in it? Geez.............. I feel like unsheathing the facepalm, but I'm too busy eating right now to bother.
    Last edited by CanadianMike; 07-01-2012 at 10:45 PM.

  5. #5
    Native treefrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    ontario canada
    Posts
    472
    Wow. That's just frightening on so many levels. He actually went to the bother of digging that pit, he paid money for those
    RIDICULOUS knives, and he managed to find someone who could film him and not collapse on the ground peeing with laughter.

  6. #6
    Tribesman Bernie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Exmouth, Devon, England, UK
    Posts
    711
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianMike View Post
    What a dumbass! Lol, he expects a deer won't see him when walking though and will actually STRADDLE a two foot wide hole in the ground with a guy in it? Geez.............. I feel like unsheathing the facepalm, but I'm too busy eating right now to bother.
    Quote Originally Posted by treefrog View Post
    Wow. That's just frightening on so many levels. He actually went to the bother of digging that pit, he paid money for those
    RIDICULOUS knives, and he managed to find someone who could film him and not collapse on the ground peeing with laughter.
    My thoughts exactly. I bet the people who make those swords (I mean knives) wish there were more like him.

    At least it'll be easier to just cover him over after he's died of hunger in that shallow grave waiting for a hapless dear to expose it's belly to him.

  7. #7
    Trapper
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    South East London
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernie View Post
    My thoughts exactly. I bet the people who make those swords (I mean knives) wish there were more like him.

    At least it'll be easier to just cover him over after he's died of hunger in that shallow grave waiting for a hapless dear to expose it's belly to him.
    lmao, the only decent thing he's done is dig his own grave haha, i just couldnt stop laughing when he unsheathed that beast!!!! and he reckons he done that twice before.... YEH OK MATE SURE YOU HAVE!! deer would just think feck the trail and dart left or right haha

  8. #8
    Ranger Ben Casey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North East Roaming the world :)
    Posts
    2,846
    You dont half get some idiots in the world.
    CLAP clearly loudly, as an order, with pauses

  9. #9
    Peasant Saxon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    gone
    Posts
    59
    The most worrying aspect of that video is, I think he actually believes what he's saying..

  10. #10
    Native bigzee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Between Lincoln & Boston
    Posts
    450
    "And some fell on stony ground"
    If you stretch out both arms to represent all time on earth, then with one stroke of a nail file you could eradicate all human history, and 98 per cent of all human history was spent in the stone age.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •