Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anybody interested in a West Yorkshire meet?

Quote Originally Posted by Sapper View Post
    I'm sure you didn't stay in bed till evening meal.....I think it was after 2pm when you surfaced though
    Ah I see, I didn't have the communal stew as I'm not really fan of cooked veg and bit of a fussy eater. We went for walk after surfacing and then we did our own once back and chilled out on night.

..If I remember correctly we was last two to call it night on Friday (Saturday morning)?
    "Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!​​"

Quote Originally Posted by ADz View Post
    .If I remember correctly we was last two to call it night on Friday (Saturday morning)?
    Did you actually eat that fish or did it get burnt? It must have been the oil from the fish that got the flames so high eh? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by suggy View Post
    Did you actually eat that fish or did it get burnt? It must have been the oil from the fish that got the flames so high eh? Lol
    ...what fish? Had my own beef/potato/dumplings at Lastingham.

Fire was probably high because you walked past and dropped a bit of your drink on it when doing your traditional fall over routine numpty

...Anyway, behave and I'll bring you one of the Hull patties you have been lusting over with me next week
    Last edited by ADz; 21-05-2014 at 12:20 PM.
    "Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!​​"

This sounds great! Il be there
    Cheers Dave
    Life is what you make it!!!
    http://m.northernsoulbushcrafters.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    This sounds great! Il be there
    Cheers Dave