Thread: Wilderness Gathering 2014 - Anyone going?

Wilderness Gathering 2014 - Anyone going?

Hello all

Was thinking about going to the Wilderness Gathering. I've never been but I figured seeing as I missed the Bushcraft Show I'd give it a go. So first up anyone else going and second... wanna gimme a lift? Lol.

PS... been a while since I posted on here, mainly due to work schedule, but I will make my presence felt a bit more often now.
    "The greatest joy in nature is the absence of man."

Im hoping to head down there for the day either Saturday or Sunday, your not really on my route to get there so won't be able to pick you up . Sorry........

I'll be there with the Man Creche (my forge) as usual Pop over and say hi!
    Dave Budd Handmade Tools knives, tools, wood, leather and courses making stuff! 2015 Course List NOW ONLINE!

Quote Originally Posted by Stamp View Post
    Im hoping to head down there for the day either Saturday or Sunday, your not really on my route to get there so won't be able to pick you up . Sorry........
    Ya a little bit out the way considering UD's in Essex and you live in the same county as the Gathering,just a little

I am hoping to make the whole weekend camping again learned fully from my first year when i was at the event but missed most of it due to a cider apple problem Now I have a sorted system (do not drink the cider at the event bring it away with me)

I'm going the gathering. I'll be working with Chris Caine. Really looking forward to this. This is the oldest of all the big meets i think, and certainly the one i would recommend going to.
    He who says "he can" and he who says "he can't", are both usually right.