Thread: What sleeping bag?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have a Snugpack Kestrel...and an Aztec Summit one. The problem with the Snugpack is that Im far too broad of chest and back for it. The Aztec is great wide enough but its down, then again in the depths of winter I use my issued 58 maggot and I always manage to keep it dry so having a down bag isn always too much of an issue
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Sapper4083 View Post
    I have a Snugpack Kestrel...and an Aztec Summit one. The problem with the Snugpack is that Im far too broad of chest and back for it. The Aztec is great wide enough but its down, then again in the depths of winter I use my issued 58 maggot and I always manage to keep it dry so having a down bag isn always too much of an issue
    Have you seen the snugpak expanda panels? They fit any any bag in the softie range and add 50cm across the chest. I git one for my Hawk, kind of makes it into a center zip bag to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kit Mac View Post
    Have you seen the snugpak expanda panels? They fit any any bag in the softie range and add 50cm across the chest. I git one for my Hawk, kind of makes it into a center zip bag to boot.
    Do you know if the expanda panels work with any other make of bag?
    Ansum La