Thread: Hennessy Hyperlite Hammock

Alone in the Wilderness

Hennessy Hyperlite Hammock

Hello,

I’ve been a fan of the big outdoors for a long, long time now. I really enjoy the liberty of being outside of civilisation. You can go wherever you want and be closer to nature.
    I’ve always bivouacked mostly – hammocks weren't really for me. It’s always been way too tricky to sleep in them. I’m a big fella and sleeping in a sling makes me crotchety when I get ups.

I had a go on a mate’s brand new hammock recently though and I was turned around. It was shaped a bit weirdly which let me lie much flatter so I could get some kip much easier. So I’m a newly converted hammock fan.

Anyway, I looked for hammocks online and discovered the Hennessy Hammock Hyperlite on a website.

http://www.for-sale.ie

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hyper-680w_59f0d4b5-ac98-4c1a-a308-b083aad4cb36.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	13802

It seems like a good choice – very light and cozy. Has anyone used this before? Is it robust and lasting? Any issues I should be aware of?

Thanks for any help!
    Last edited by YogiBear; 22-09-2016 at 10:55 AM.

I have an Hennesy, I like them especially when theres mozzies or midges about, not so good when you need a mid-sleep relief trip;-) as getting in and out and then bag into your bag is a bit of a do! but bite free is worth it in my book as the little b--gers eat me alive!
    The Only Possible Guarantee Of The Future Is Responsible Behaviour In The Present