Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breakfast club. End of season meet.

Quote Originally Posted by mark View Post
    I know it's been a long time but here it is. 28th of October to the 30th of october. Book it in your calenders now. Young and old, new members welcome. Friday night is self catering. Saturday throught to Sunday breakfast all catered for. As per always £5 per head per meal. Bring your own booze. Under 18's please have an adult. Not that there's many of them.

Let's give tony a send off.

Put your name below :-

Mark
    Mark's plus one.
    Mark
    Mark's plus one
    M@ (Saturday night only, so evening meal and breakfast please)
    Last edited by Ehecatl; 24-10-2016 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Added dining requirements
    "If you were to ask me what I consider to be my finest achievement, I could answer the question without hesitation: teaching." ~ Raymond Blanc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehecatl View Post
    Mark
    Mark's plus one
    M@ (Saturday night only, so evening meal and breakfast please)
    Mark
    Mark's Plus one
    M@
    Simon (also Saturday night only, evening meal and breakfast please mark)

It would also assist me, if the attendees could indicate whether they wish to partake in some cheese later on Saturday night. I am happy to provide the cheese board, but would prefer not to over cater.

Mark (Yes - I've seen you eat cheese before)
    Mark's Plus one (If it's who I think it is then I've seen you eat cheese before, unless it's Dave and then I'm not sure)
    M@ (I know I eat cheese)
    Simon (I think Simon eats cheese but I can't remember)

"If you were to ask me what I consider to be my finest achievement, I could answer the question without hesitation: teaching." ~ Raymond Blanc.

Thanks Mark for a cracking weekend (although I'm still having counselling having witnessed you "posing" around the fire).

Anyway, this morning I discovered I'd been bitten in three places by some nasty insect. Thought it was a bit late in the year for the sort of thing but obviously not. I'd not used my DD for a while but other than a slight height adjustment it pretty much went up "right first time" and it is oh so comfy!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20161029_160904 (Medium).jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	103.1 KB 
ID:	13806

P.S. It definitely WAS NOT "lemon fresh".

Alone in the Wilderness
    Hi All, just trying to find a bit of advice. I am a complete novice to bushcraft etc. And wanting to learn more and meet like minded people. I live in essex and would like to find places to practices or any events i could attend?

Any advice welcome

Hello (and welcome).

Firstly, please take a moment to pop over to "Introduce Yourself & Welcome to the Community!" In terms of advice, you're on the right forum as there's a vast amount of knowledge and information available. The Breakfast club welcomes all (they let me in!) so keep an eye out for meets - they are posted on here.

In terms of other venues, try a Facebook search and failing that google. If you're prepared to travel then there are other options for example Church Farm, Ardely near Stevenage.

I hope we get to meet soon,

M@

Where abouts in Essex mate. I'm in Braintree if your local we can have a little meet and greet
    A wise man once said.

ATB. Don't get eaten by the Bears.

Tony1948

Alone in the Wilderness
    Hi mate, im in romford. Thats sounds good to me. Drop me a message and we can make a plan

Pm me your mob I'll call you tonight
    A wise man once said.

ATB. Don't get eaten by the Bears.

Tony1948