Thread: Nice morning

Nice morning

Had a nice morning. After dropping the runt at the day care center , I went to a lake I have never been at before. And landed 2 nice brown trouts, that I saved for my wife as she craves them. Lost another, but they weere all in a nice frying pan size, with a nice pink color to the meat.

I think this will be a nice family spot for a day out, but it sure was good to be out alone without the ancle biter to keep entertained :-)
    Victory awaits the one, that has everything in order - luck we call it
    Defeat is an absolute consequense for the one that have neglected to do the necessary preparations - bad luck we call it
    (Roald Amundsen)

Bumbling Bushcraft on Youtube
    Nordisk Bushcraft - The Nordic bushcraft blog and forum

Between Savernake forest and Avebury stone circle
    Hahahah , sounds like youve had a great time!

One with Nature
    "Always remember, no matter where you go there you are."
    hello Rune,
    Same here +17C highest +21C very humid overcast but a smashing day. Up early brew up & a couple of huge doorstep (healthy brown bread) bacon sarnies & HP sauce made by my good friend Katie. A quick visit to my "stone kicker" friends (another brew up) brisk walk to a meeting, followed by a good long walk to the workshop & finish off my walking stick (staff) & home late this evening.
    Regards
    David

Yeah we finally arrived at double digit temperatures...ben 5-7*C for a couple of weeks, and forest fires are no longer a concern...you'd need napalm to make anything burn out there now.
    Had some more rain in the afternoon, but the week is supposed to be nice, before another storm hits in the weekend...
    So I plan to make the most of it. There is a cultural festival in town, so that means street clowns. Taking the runt tomorrow. Last year he was rather freaked out by them, but still had fun, so we must go this year too, haha
    Victory awaits the one, that has everything in order - luck we call it
    Defeat is an absolute consequense for the one that have neglected to do the necessary preparations - bad luck we call it
    (Roald Amundsen)

Bumbling Bushcraft on Youtube
    Nordisk Bushcraft - The Nordic bushcraft blog and forum

One with Nature
    "Always remember, no matter where you go there you are."
    hello Rune,
    We've got the Glasgow Merchant City Festival ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​30th July - 7th August 2016 coming up & including the Glasgow Global Village Market. I've met a few Bushcrafters/traders from Norway & Sweden who come to trade in Scotland during this festival. Your cruel, your poor child freaked out by the Clowns.. tsk tsk..
    Regards
    David

Between Savernake forest and Avebury stone circle
    That's perfectly normal , clowns are scary.
    Pennywise* still haunts me ...

I was told the cure for coulrophobia are :
    1 hour of Charlie Chaplin per week and lots of treats ...

😉

* https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_(character)

No need for picture here