Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I'm after some fat wood.

One with Nature
    "Always remember, no matter where you go there you are."
    hello Shepherd,
    Bro a small token amount of fatwood is on route to you free of charge, as the disclaimer states, just returning some NBCUK karma to the forum. You will however have to sign for it on arrival sent Royal Mail 1st Class with tracking. Please use it sparingly & don't burn it all at once no bonfires..
    Regards
    David

I am GAW this item of fatwood as a NBCUK forum member to "shepherd" and this GAW is in no way the responsibility of NaturalBushcraft.co.uk or any of its moderators. I promise to use this opportunity to GAW the "fatwood" returning some NBCUK karma to the forum.

I'm back from our travels this weekend so you and Woody will be getting a parcel next week

Between Savernake forest and Avebury stone circle
    Wooo hooo! Thanks Gerry,
    Hope you had a great time out there ...

One with Nature
    hello Shepherd,
    I've received a reply from Shepherd the fatwood has been delivered.
    Regards
    David
    Last edited by David_JAFO; 23-06-2016 at 05:52 PM. Reason: typo error

One with Nature
    hello Shepherd,
    Bump.. a small bundle of recently harvested fatwood is on route to you free of charge, just returning some more NBCUK karma to the forum. You will have to sign for it on arrival sent Royal Mail 1st Class with tracking. Please don't burn it all at once no bonfires..
    Regards
    David

I am GAW this item of fatwood as a NBCUK forum member to "shepherd" and this GAW is in no way the responsibility of NaturalBushcraft.co.uk or any of its moderators. I promise to use this opportunity to GAW the "fatwood" returning some NBCUK karma to the forum.

One with Nature
    hello Shepherd,
    Check your PM's Bro..
    Regards
    David

Quote Originally Posted by David_JAFO View Post
    hello Shepherd,
    Bump.. a small bundle of recently harvested fatwood is on route to you free of charge, just returning some more NBCUK karma to the forum. You will have to sign for it on arrival sent Royal Mail 1st Class with tracking. Please don't burn it all at once no bonfires..
    Regards
    David

One with Nature
    hello,
    Bump.. If anyone is in direct contact with Shepherd (Matt) please ask Matt to check his PM's asap Thank You.
    Regards
    David

hello david!! been very busy and not been on here as often as i would have liked... thank you so much for the package! gratefully received.. i owe you one buddy!

One with Nature
    hello Shepherd,
    Phew.. I do understand just glad you received the fatwood. I received free of charge (store clearance) a huge loose box of the "Light My Fire" brand fatwood & divvied it up I knew you would appreciate a wee share, I've got enough to last me a while. Have it with my compliments you owe me nothing Bro.
    Regards
    David

Quote Originally Posted by shepherd View Post
    hello david!! been very busy and not been on here as often as i would have liked... thank you so much for the package! gratefully received.. i owe you one buddy!

thanks so much matey... i will put it to good use!