Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Camping Equipment Checklist App

Oh dear saxonaxe. You appear to have drawn 8 really neat bullet points, but only written 6 items! I assume the other two were

-take the Aricept
    -buy a new phone

Natural Born Bushcrafter saxonaxe's Avatar
    I had to Google Aricept.... I think I'm ok for a while yet, and you're correct those torn off note pad pages can look like bullet points.... (had to look up 'bullet points' as well)....

New phone!!!..This is a new one, I've only had it 6 years...
    Last edited by saxonaxe; 06-06-2016 at 08:35 AM.

I couldn't download the doc file on my mobile. Bummer. I like the idea and would like to see what it does. Have you considered putting the code on github so that others can contribute?

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk
    The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. - Chinese Proverb

Thanks for trying to download the doc file. I wonder why you couldn't download it. I never thought about posting my app code on github. I'll look into that.

If you still want the document, you can pm me an email address and I'll send you the doc, although that said you could try downloading it through a computer.

MtB

FWIW, I downloaded to me laptop first, renamed the file and then copied it to my phone.
    "If you were to ask me what I consider to be my finest achievement, I could answer the question without hesitation: teaching." ~ Raymond Blanc.

I did manage to download it but my phone said it was an unsupported file type. I managed to rename it and install it.

At first I didn't know what to tap, but found that a thin grey bar at the bottom the page brought up a list and tapping on one of those have me the list of things to pack.

Is there more to it that I've missed?
    The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. - Chinese Proverb

Between Savernake forest and Avebury stone circle
    Hi Bernie, I think that's it.
    That simple. Just various lists for different scenarios.

@ Bernie
    That's pretty much all there is to it. There's really nothing to it. There's the title page with a graphic of an overloaded soldier, a grey bar at the bottom that has 20 categories of stuff in it, and beneath that three tappable Blurbs - Blurb 1, Blurb2 , and Blurb3. Are you getting those. I'm hoping everything fits on your phone screen, resolution wise.

If anybody is having any problems or trouble with this app, please let me know.

Hi Merv

Here's what it looks like on my phone.