Thread: Few bits I no longer need

Few bits I no longer need

Hi guys few bits and pieces Im getting rid of. Up for Trade or sale ( dont like cash ideally would like to trade, but if not will take money)

I am selling this item as a private seller and this sale is in no way the responsibility of NaturalBushcraft.co.uk or any of its moderators. I promise to use this area to sell unwanted kit, not to repeatedly list similar items in the pursuit of profit.

First up, a 4 1/2 lb axe, bought 6 months ago, had some use, 36" hickory handle. £20
    A Brades 312 hatchet, years old, recently fitted a new haft £10
    An adze, hand made by a friend in Arizona, Its a lovely bit of kit, I just ddont get on with it, prefer my axe. Open to trade

Next a Uco candle lantern, you get what you see, no candles or extras, just the lantern £7 posted

Next a D. W Orr & Co saw, made in 1919, saw is in excellent working order, unfortunately the leather case has been butchered, thats grandad having needed leather for something when he owned it! I know these go for about £80-£120 in mint nick, not expecting anywhere near that but am open to offers

Finally a 1950's BSA Airsporter, . 22 cal, in good working order, needs a new stock or repair to original. Bit tatty but an original british made air rifle, quite sought after by collectors. Open to offers

As stated earlier, I am more of a trade than cash person, what I need myself is leather pouches, some snare wire, waterproof trousers, paracord, medum/ large billy can. But am interested in anything you have to swap let me know
    Cheers fer looking
    Jon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by wildwanderingwoodsman; 16-05-2016 at 09:29 PM.

Im pretty sure I have an unused pack of pre made brass snares maybe 10 or 12 in the pack, was thinking of a trade for the lantern. Can dig out of mancave and confirm if interested.

Hi shack, sorry for the late reply. Im having to withdraw everything due to unexpected circumstances. Really sorry to all Jon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk