Thread: Pro-Force 45 litre rucksack?

Pro-Force 45 litre rucksack?

Guys, Im in need of a good quality pack in the 45-50 litre range for 1 or 2 day lightweight trips (ideally in olive or natural colours) I already have a 65 litre for multi-dayers or long hiking trips but need something smaller. Ive seen the pro-force 45 litre which looks pretty good for a great price http://www.surplusandoutdoors.com/sh...er-712271.html
    has anyone got one of these or any comments to make? or any other packs you can recomend without breaking the bank?

I believe Ashley uses a Pro-Force 45...thought I saw him make a review video on it some time back.
    My blog, New England Bushcraft

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree, and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."
    ~ Abraham Lincoln

"Be prepared, not scared."
    ~ Cody Lundin

Quote Originally Posted by OakAshandThorn View Post
    I believe Ashley uses a Pro-Force 45...thought I saw him make a review video on it some time back.
    Just found his review, looks like a good buy, think I will take the plunge

I've got a 44L pro force and can't fault it. I find it very comfortable and use it over a Berghaus freeflow sack of a similar size every time. The pro-force seems a lot more capacious and is more comfortable. I will be buying a slightly smaller pro-force for shorter day walks. For the money I think they are great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk