Thread: Pack modification, can anyone assist?

Pack modification, can anyone assist?

Hi all, I have a Swedish army LK35 rucksack, and although its an awesome piece of kit, its missing one thing, or rather 2. A couple of side pouches! Is there anyone out there that is adept on a sewing machine, that could make and fit two side pouches for me? I will cover postage, materials, time etc.
    Many thanks,
    Jon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One with Nature
    "Always remember, no matter where you go there you are."
    hello,
    I was having a look at your pack & modifying it with pockets. I would suggest if you could find O.G (olive green) British pattern webbing ammunition pouches IMO preferably the Armalite type pouches or the US ALICE webbing these could be the nearest match for your canvas. Soldier of Fortune http://www.sofmilitary.co.uk "webbing pouches" might be worth contacting them? Your local shoe repair (cobbler) might be able to fix pouches to your pack I've used ours a few times in the past to glue & sew (heavy duty) canvas pouches modifications.. "If.." your adding pouches, I would also suggest maybe leaving a space behind the side pouches to store other items of kit. BTW your pack has great potential just looking at it for optional external extras. Keep us posted on your endeavours.
    Regards
    David
    Last edited by David_JAFO; 30-05-2016 at 04:15 PM. Reason: typo error