Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Life below zero

One with Nature
    "Always remember, no matter where you go there you are."
    hello,
    Sue Aikens & Glenn Villeneuve I've chatted with. I'd like to chat with Andy & Kate Bassich, Chip & Agnes Hailstone. It would be awesome if they were members of our NBCUK forum LOL Good luck with your prep/readiness for an Arctic camp next year. Please feel free to add any details, it would be of interest to forum members.
    Regards
    David

Quote Originally Posted by bopdude View Post
    I've wondered if any of these guys / girls are online seeing as how so many have internet, any clues ?

Quote Originally Posted by David_JAFO View Post
    hello,
    Sue Aikens & Glenn Villeneuve I've chatted with. I'd like to chat with Andy & Kate Bassich, Chip & Agnes Hailstone. It would be awesome if they were members of our NBCUK forum LOL Good luck with your prep/readiness for an Arctic camp next year. Please feel free to add any details, it would be of interest to forum members.
    Regards
    David
    That's good to know that even though they're in the middle of nowhere they talk lol I will be posting up a thread soon on NBCUK, not sure if it will be treading on any toes ? as it's mainly being organised on another forum

One with Nature
    "Always remember, no matter where you go there you are."
    hello,

Regards
    David

Quote Originally Posted by bopdude View Post
    That's good to know that even though they're in the middle of nowhere they talk lol I will be posting up a thread soon on NBCUK, not sure if it will be treading on any toes ? as it's mainly being organised on another forum