Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: German Army Poncho

German Army Poncho

Anyone know a good, reliable, stockist who has one of those rubberised German army ponchos?
    I can find them online but I don't know how good the retailer is, so wondered if anyone knew a decent stockist who had them.
    Cheeeeeeeeeeers
    'What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare' - William Henry Davies

Kestrels:
    https://foraknave.wordpress.com/

Thinking:
    https://thinkingthink.wordpress.com/

One with Nature
    "Always remember, no matter where you go there you are."
    hello,
    Check with this surplus store in Lanark (Scotland). It's like Aladdin's cave inside They have various NATO kit in stock best to call them than check online. Lanark Surplus 35 Bannatyne Street Lanark ML11 7JR Tel: 01555 660097. I have another resource I'll check for you also..
    Regards
    David

hello mate, i dont have an army poncho, but i do have a very heavy duty, good quality, rubberish poncho which un-snaps down the seams so it can be used as a tarp which i am unlikely to use again, id be happy to send it to you if you gave me an address?

One with Nature
    hello,
    Awesome GAW Shepherd.
    Regards
    David

Quote Originally Posted by shepherd View Post
    hello mate, i dont have an army poncho, but i do have a very heavy duty, good quality, rubberish poncho which un-snaps down the seams so it can be used as a tarp which i am unlikely to use again, id be happy to send it to you if you gave me an address?
    That sounds just like the kind I was after. But I've managed to get hold of one now so no longer need one. The offer is gratefully appreciated though. Cheers.
    'What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare' - William Henry Davies

Kestrels:
    https://foraknave.wordpress.com/

Thinking:
    https://thinkingthink.wordpress.com/

no worries ..

Quote Originally Posted by shepherd View Post
    How cheeky is someone allowed to be on here?

One with Nature
    hello,
    "I had" another resource it's now gone I'm afraid. At least you got sorted in the end.
    Regards
    David

Quote Originally Posted by Humakt View Post
    That sounds just like the kind I was after. But I've managed to get hold of one now so no longer need one. The offer is gratefully appreciated though. Cheers.
    Be prepared to sweat a lot...lots and lots
    Richard
    South Wales UK

On a connected note, what glue would you use to repair a German poncho? Mine's got a tear where the cotton tie inside has pulled. I was thinking the glue from a cycle repair kit.