Thread: Woodland Valley - Litter Warning (Cornwall)

NaturalBushcraft Founder Ashley Cawley's Avatar

Exclamation Woodland Valley - Litter Warning (Cornwall)

This evening I was saddened to have the land owner of Woodland Valley, Ladock get in touch with me asking me to mention about litter to my fellow members. Recently he discovered litter (broken bottles, cans, that sort of thing) left in his woodland. He said that he is not judging and not saying it was bushcrafters from here necessarily however as he doesn't know who it was and we do have members who frequent his land regularly he is trying to put the word out to all in a non-judgemental way.

So I would personally like to reiterate to all those who do frequent Woodland Valley, please take away with you all of your rubbish. I shouldn't have to say it, Leave No Trace is the Bushcraft way and ethic. I choose to share Woodland Valley with all of you many years ago, it has risen in popularity as a result over the years but I hope not to the detriment of its beauty, I would hate for us to loose permission for us to use that land but I would not blame Chris for taking it away if his land is being abused and left in a mess.
    Ashley Cawley

Youtube | Forum | Twitter | Flickr
    Leave No Trace

The conversation regarding this particular topic is detracting from the original message. As such the thread has now been locked.