Thread: Allotment Blog - New post!

Red face Allotment Blog - New post!

Hi All,

Ashley kindly linked to a blog that I started last year, which I've sadly been neglecting over the winter. However, I've posted a new article today as Ashley and I spent the afternoon at the allotment yesterday:

The sun shone in Cornwall for a good few hours this weekend! Ashley and I have been meaning to get to the allotment for several weeks now, however bad weather and a dislike for standing out in the cold meant that we kept putting it off... Read the full post here

I plan to write posts more regularly, I'm hoping longer days and maybe even a bit of sunshine will help inspire me! If you have any comments or suggestions, please let me know!

Thanks!

Tribesman
    Clare, that purple sprouting broccoli looks good enough to eat, straight off the laptop
    As for a comment....I would say you need to `crack the whip` more with Ashley
    I'm sure he could do a couple of hours on the allotment....before work
    Just don't tell him I suggested it,
    Nobody wins, unless everybody wins

I've just gotten involved with an allotment group with my Dad, it's only 2 hours or so a week at the moment but that's all he can manage anyway, be good to compare what your planting and growth rates compared to up North.

ill check it out