Thread: Vaude Taurus 2 Tent

Vaude Taurus 2 Tent

I am selling this item as a private seller and this sale is in no way the responsibility of NaturalBushcraft.co.uk or any of its moderators. I promise to use this area to sell unwanted kit, not to repeatedly list similar items in the pursuit of profit.

I have too many tents- or so Im told, so is anyone interested in my
    Vaude Taurus 2, nice quality 2 man tent in used but good condition, kinda olive green in colour and has been solarproofed (nikwax)
    to reflect age, condition and fact I dont need it (due to 4 other 1 and 2 man tents before move onto family collection and tarps, hammock etc- you get the idea)

£55 uk posted via myhermes or £50 Devon pick up if you wanted rm or other postal courier than you pay the diff and iff paypal the gift or you pay fees.

Checkreviews nice tent and second of this Ive owned (well other was a Hogan but pretty identical) nicely under 3kg for a spacious 2 man with decent porch

I would trade for a Brooks B17 leather saddle, but appreciate this isnt a cycling forum.

I have a Selle anatomica X series saddle brand new. Saddle was used for a couple of test rides. Great saddle , but I prefer my Ridio Mk2. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm expecting the postie to deliver my Brooks any day now.

Not worries. Enjoy the brooks. They get great reviews.