Thread: Marriage, i thought survival skills was most suitable

Wanderer

Marriage, i thought survival skills was most suitable

My partener was kind enough to organise a pagan hand fasting for me at short notice as our engagement back in September after a moment of weekness or running out of time after thirteen years

The ceremony is due to be completed a year and a day later as in september 2016, so the question is where can i find enough blossum to cover an island 50m2 in the month september?..

Foraging is a way of life for me, but i wouldn't ask this question if i had the answer. I am prepared to purchase if required within reason

And if you also wish to tie the knot in a completely outdoor experience, the two pagan pristesess my misses found in bristol are great value and the experience was awesome. I fear my mother in law was even taken by the experience and she's somewhere between the death cap and hemlock

So the question i can't answer large amounts of blossum in the autumn?

Chris

I attended a Handfasting ceremony at the stone circle at Avebury a couple of years ago.

It was a unique experience and even the heavy rain didn't spoil it. Enjoy your day.

Wanderer
    Quote Originally Posted by robmac View Post
    I attended a Handfasting ceremony at the stone circle at Avebury a couple of years ago.

It was a unique experience and even the heavy rain didn't spoil it. Enjoy your day.
    Thanks for your thoughts, avebury sounds an awesome location! We are very lucky and have small island near us due to a lock on one side and a weir on the other, not as cool as the history behind the stones but grateful to have it 2mins from home

In regards to the blossum idea in the autumn the best i can think of is old feather bedding, anyone know if the feathers are always white?