Thread: SATMAP 10 GPS plus goodies

SATMAP 10 GPS plus goodies

I am selling this item as a private seller and this sale is in no way the responsibility of NaturalBushcraft.co.uk or any of its moderators. I promise to use this area to sell unwanted kit, not to repeatedly list similar items in the pursuit of profit.

Hi All, I've been using this for walking and mtb, but the cash would be more useful at the moment, unit is a great bit of kit and fully working with lovely internet reviews.
    In addition to the unit there is a padded waist pouch, armoured rubber cover, spare screen and protectors, spare back and spare batt packs x2 (2 types) 2 handlebar mounts, full instructions and 2 map cards (more available from interweb)
    I'm selling this with 1:50k Map of all UK and if want 1:25kmap of sw counties (bespoke map which would set you back around £100)
    For all the above I'm looking for £185 posted (UK) although if local (EX15) knock a fiver off and come over for a brew
    Ask away

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-09-27 14.31.17.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	100.8 KB 
ID:	13433
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-09-27 11.21.14.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	13434

well the unit has gone, but as the fella lives in London the SW SD card isn't needed. If you have a SatMap unit already this is a 1:25 map of all Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Somerset and indeed goes all the way up to Stratford Upon Avon and just East of Lymington in the New Forest! And covers all of uk at a touring scale
    £45 recorded UK, or £40 local pick up!

Now sold, thanks for looking.