Thread: Quechua Quick Hiker Ultra Light 4 man tent for sale

Quechua Quick Hiker Ultra Light 4 man tent for sale

I am selling this item as a private seller and this sale is in no way the responsibility of NaturalBushcraft.co.uk or any of its moderators. I promise to use this area to sell unwanted kit, not to repeatedly list similar items in the pursuit of profit.

Quechua Quick Hiker Ultra Light 4 man tent for sale. Used less than ten times (kids now old enough to pitch their own tent). This thing is enormous for its weight - in comparison with our Mountain Hardwear Trango 3.1, the quechua is far bigger and much lighter (3.9Kg). The main compartment can accommodate four adults (three comfortably) and the vestibule is capacious - big enough for two adults to sleep in (we used to ) or storage of a large amount of kit. DAC featherlite poles, the tent took a battering in the High Pyrenees last year and didn't flinch. Perfect for long haul hikes.

Overall condition is good, no rips etc but the tent has been used so expect some evidence of contact with mud etc. The pegs supplied were rubbish and some have been replaced with heavier pegs that are capable of piercing earth. Actual tent pictured here:

http://laika.ddns.net/breakfast_breche.html

Full description and reviews on Decathlon website here
    http://www.decathlon.co.uk/quickhike...d_8243148.html

Price: £99, preferably by Paypal, definitely no Drachmas

Postage (at cost) extra or welcome to collect (J11 M25).

PS This is a stealth sale, if my kids find out it's going they will kill me in my sleep, please be discreet......

Now Sold