Thread: Claire's Blog

NaturalBushcraft Founder Ashley Cawley's Avatar

Thumbs up Claire's Blog

My wife Claire has started her own Blog covering a variety of things; Gardening, Growing Your Own / Self-Sufficiency, Chickens, Green Cleaning and much more, if yourself or anyone you may know may be interested please share it with them: http://www.clairecawley.co.uk/ feel free to leave a comment on her site and bookmark it if you enjoy it.

Ashley Cawley

Youtube | Forum | Twitter | Flickr
    Leave No Trace

Trapper
    Beautiful North Yorkshire Coast - love it
    Had a quick look - some interesting info here. I would love an allotment I have been thinking of getting my name on a waiting list for some time. Have a fair bit of knowledge lurking in the dark recesses of my mind from helping as a kid.
    Have to say - if i had to make a choice between a partner and having cats - cats would win every time! You should consider yourself eternally in her debt for that dubious decision!
    On a planet that increasingly resembles one huge Maximum Security prison, the only intelligent choice is to plan a jail break.

Robert Anton Wilson

Wow, some handy info there . Bookmarked
    My blog, New England Bushcraft

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree, and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."
    ~ Abraham Lincoln

"Be prepared, not scared."
    ~ Cody Lundin

Thanks for taking a look at my blog - after a break over the winter I'm back with a new blog post and hope to write articles much more regularly!

ill be checking this out... suppose its that time of the year again... best start thinking about planting!