Thread: my film's release

my film's release

Just happy to share this piece of news with you

Last summer, I made a expedition in the Canadian bush. Our aim was to live as our ancestors, the trappers and voyageurs.

We had a few adventures along the river we would to padding down with a canoe, but we came back safety to France.

Moreover I decided to make a film on our adventure, and here it is. I've completely finished the project, started 2 years ago !

I know you may not understand the speaking, but I let show you my little trailer :

Tell me if you want a translation, I may do that.
    English isn't my mother tongue so pliz correct me if i'm wrong, thx !

Wow, you lucky man...what a wonderful project
    My blog, New England Bushcraft

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree, and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."
    ~ Abraham Lincoln

"Be prepared, not scared."
    ~ Cody Lundin

Well done. Sounds great
    He who says "he can" and he who says "he can't", are both usually right.

Trapper
    Beautiful North Yorkshire Coast - love it
    Excellent film thank you - sure the full version would be great if my French was a little better
    On a planet that increasingly resembles one huge Maximum Security prison, the only intelligent choice is to plan a jail break.

Robert Anton Wilson

Sorry, I don't think i'll translate it into english, too much work, for too less demands ...

But I translated a part of the video in the link
    Hope they have not too much mistakes.

Trapper
    I don't blame you at all - down to me to improve my French not for you to go to all that effort

I would like a few words on the shelter in your trailer though - that looks excellent
    On a planet that increasingly resembles one huge Maximum Security prison, the only intelligent choice is to plan a jail break.

Robert Anton Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by Silkhi View Post
    I would like a few words on the shelter in your trailer though - that looks excellent
    Yeah of course !

The shelter you saw was a place we came a the end of the trip. Because the canoe couldn't go down the rapids. So after several wrecks, we couldn't continue the adventure. A friend of mine was near our last wreck, and we decided to meet him. We repaired our gear, care ourself because we was a bit hit by rocks, and eat because we had too less food during our trip.
    My friend knew a log cabin near a little river. So he dropped us at this shelter. We lived here for wonderful days. There was beavers, bears, wolves, deer, and many other animals. No one disturbed us, they had anybody in this area. During the day, we fished to provide extra meat, gathered for vitamins, and film different skills. Such as trapping, making spruce root cordage, how to fish crayfish, make fire friction, above all, showing the beauty of the wild.
    This was my best memory from all the expedition. Eating split peas with bacon on a cast iron above the firewood in the middle of nowhere, among the trees and animals, without anyone at 20miles around you, that's perfect ....

Trapper
    Perfect indeed - response appreciated

Robert Anton Wilson