Thread: Ever used Cabelas?

Ever used Cabelas?

Have you ever used Cabelas, the American on-line store? They now serve the UK as well so I thought I'll have look

Item cost $18 plus taxes and shipping the total comes to $40...

seems a tad high to me
    Only my dog can judge me

http://www.devilark.com.au/

I'm lucky. I live about 2 hours drive from one location, and 4 hours from another.
    Their store in Harrisburb, Pennsylvania is like a giant museum of the outdoors.

ATB!
    Josh
    "Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time..." ~Steven Wright~

There's one in the capital city of my state, still a 3 hour drive to get there, but DANG is it a Bushcraft paradise .
    Three full levels of outdoor goodies, plus a pond stocked with sunfish to try out their rods in . It's practically the size of a large shopping mall, only you could never get bored .

I haven't personally bought anything from Cabelas, and yes, their prices can be a bit steep, especially for overseas. I would recommend LL Bean more, mostly because of the 100% satisfaction guarantee, free shipping (in the US at least), and superb customer service.
    My blog, New England Bushcraft

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree, and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."
    ~ Abraham Lincoln

"Be prepared, not scared."
    ~ Cody Lundin

The biggest larf of the whole thing is that Cabelas are trying to gain a foothold in the European market
    Only my dog can judge me

http://www.devilark.com.au/

Tribesman
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrown14 View Post
    I'm lucky. I live about 2 hours drive from one location, and 4 hours from another.
    Their store in Harrisburb, Pennsylvania is like a giant museum of the outdoors.

ATB!
    Josh
    Harrisburg, the only International Airport I have used, that doesn`t have weighing facilaties.
    2 big suitcases on the way home
    Nobody wins, unless everybody wins