Thread: Cheap Ferro Rods

One with Nature
    "Always remember, no matter where you go there you are."

Cheap Ferro Rods

hello,
    I was up at the NEW Sports Direct store *refurbished on Argyle Street Glasgow 4 storeys inside. I was routing around the huge selection of TGO/Fishing/Horse Riding tack section 4th floor, there's lots of new interesting kit. I noted the Bear Grylls endorsed kit at a cheaper price. I was looking through such for the BG ferro rods sold out. I bought a batch of Karrimor ferro rods at a discount bargain bucket price, I snapped the lot up from the basket, as these are easily sold/shared. Later on Sauchiehall Street I was given a couple of Mountain Warehouse ferro rods to try. Mountain Warehouse are selling these BOGOF £9.99p I think your actually paying for both BTW anyway they're a nice size close to the same size as the Karrimor with a bright green thumb grip & striker complete with a luminous green lanyard. I tried & tested one, these are a cheap Chinese make, they throw off sparks ok but very poor quality IMHO. If any of our Scots NBCUK members haven't been in the NEW Sports Direct store *refurbished on Argyle Street Glasgow I might suggest it is worth a browse.
    Regards
    David
    *Edited: Admin maybe move this post to Your Views on Retailers & Shops

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mountain Warehouse Ferro Rod.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	13235
    Last edited by David_JAFO; 30-04-2015 at 07:33 PM.