Thread: Passionate environmental individuals sought for year long social experiment

Alone in the Wilderness

Passionate environmental individuals sought for year long social experiment

KEO FILMS are looking for 25 passionate individuals for a year long groundbreaking social experiment in a remote part of West Scotland in 2016 for a high profile documentary.

We want to hear from people who are you fed up and want to leave the modern world behind and to experience a back to basics way of living, working with others to start a new community from scratch?

If you are passionate about the environment and believe you have strong untapped skills that would work well in creating a brand new environmment that is kind on the planet and people we want to hear from you.

We encourage those with strong untapped survival skills, those with an aptitude for fishing or hunting or any type of trade under their belt to get in touch if interested.

Likewise, if you have a creative mind and think you can help shape and pave the way for this new way of life and its inhabitants, or simply an all round team player who will band together with strangers, living with limited natural resources and off the grid then we want to hear from you too.

For further details:
    Email eden@keofilms.com or
    Call Claudia on 0207 490 3580 Extn 1080

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eden-FLYER-A.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	104.1 KB 
ID:	13223

If my family could afford me being off work for a year I'd sign up, but sadly, the rest of the world won't stand still whilst I'm away for that year. Sigh.

What does 'limited natural resources and off the grid' mean exactly..?