Thread: wild elements

wild elements

Hi, anybody know about a bushcraft education group called WILD ELEMENTS up in North Wales? I was chatting to the owner of a shop in Llanberis yesterday who told me about them. I've found their WordPress and Facebook sites but have no idea if they're any good. I figured that someone here might know them?
    Thanks. H.
    Do Not Demand What You Cannot Take By Force

Quote Originally Posted by ProjeKtWEREWOLF View Post
    Hi, anybody know about a bushcraft education group called WILD ELEMENTS up in North Wales? I was chatting to the owner of a shop in Llanberis yesterday who told me about them. I've found their WordPress and Facebook sites but have no idea if they're any good. I figured that someone here might know them?
    Thanks. H.
    Did you get a Trangia burner in the end ?
    Ne te confundant illigitimi It is always a pleasure to see what you can make !, instead of buying it ready made. R Proenneke.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    Did you get a Trangia burner in the end ?
    No. The lads at Outdoor Wales in Llanberis are getting me one in for next week I think. Not in a hurry and I'd rather buy local.....plus its an excuse to go to the mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by ProjeKtWEREWOLF View Post
    No. The lads at Outdoor Wales in Llanberis are getting me one in for next week I think. Not in a hurry and I'd rather buy local.....plus its an excuse to go to the mountains.
    You need an exuse ! lol
    Ne te confundant illigitimi It is always a pleasure to see what you can make !, instead of buying it ready made. R Proenneke.

You need an exuse ! lol
    Unfortunately time is at a premium due to increased work commitments..... But then again I have a week of annual leave coming up!

WORK.... 4 letter words are not allowed on this forum, lol. Grab what you can when you can, life is far too short. Enjoy your week off _ _ _ _ cant bring myself to say the word, atb Ken

WORK.... 4 letter words are not allowed on this forum, lol. Grab what you can when you can, life is far too short. Enjoy your week off _ _ _ _ cant bring myself to say the word, atb Ken
    Haha. True. I've got a ton of stuff to do this week that's not fun related in any way but I will get to play when my daughter is at school!!!!