Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Essex group

Essex group

Hi all I'm looking for a group that meets somewhere near Chelmsford. Iv not been into bushcraft long. so hoping to find somewhere to Learn some skills.

Quote Originally Posted by big-d View Post
    Hi all I'm looking for a group that meets somewhere near Chelmsford. Iv not been into bushcraft long. so hoping to find somewhere to Learn some skills.
    Hi Big-D,If you go to forum scroll down,you will find a section Introduce yourself,members are far more likely to see that post,and can also welcome you to the forum.
    To the forum n our...best of luck.M
    You are never too old to learn!. A SURVIVER!

"Peasants Rule,and your Knife is your Tool."
    "A Knifeless man is a Lifeless man".Nordic Proverb.

Support The GURKA WELFARE TRUST.1815 to 2015 200 years of Service to the Crown

Quote Originally Posted by big-d View Post
    Welcome big-d. You are in luck. I organise the breakfast club. A group of people from mainly Essex and Kent. Keep an eye out for inside the m25, in the southeast groups. I myself live in Braintree. From Chelmsford until last August. There are a couple of chaps that live chelmsford. Let me know when's a good night and we can meet up face to face.

Awsome thanks guys meet up sounds cool cheers

Ha bud did'ant your mum tell you not to meet up with men you meet on the interweb..........to the forum...........dont get eaten by the bears.

I'll have to bring a chaperone. Cheers for the welcome.

When are you free for a face to face. Any nights good for me. I do start work at silly o'clock so won't be a late one.

Probably not this week got family staying over. But if next week is ok.

Hobo
    Hi Guys i'm ian i'm from Waltham Abby and looking to some contact etc... I've not done a lot of this so am wanting to learn. Also going to the bushcraft show this year it will a first and am going on me own so if anyone is going to be there give me a shout. probably won't get a lot of time this month but with good notice could make a few summer meets.

Best Regards

Ian.

Hobo
    mmm breakfast whens the next meet mark im starving & not getting out till 3 to 5th july in wales with carl & if anyone would like to join us please do were meeting with the south wales wild camping group on fb or just message me terry lee on fb for a link to the meet & breakfast is needed soon mark