Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Inside m25 meet

My pink ticket has been approved. Plus1 and Mrs Plus1 are visiting this weekend and they have been informed. Can't wait!
    "If you were to ask me what I consider to be my finest achievement, I could answer the question without hesitation: teaching." ~ Raymond Blanc.

Samuel Hearne
    I will have to ask SWMBO when she is in a good mood, I need to get out an try the UQ I made an see if its any good.

It would be good to see you and your design mate, I just bought the snugpak uq then after had a brainwave, what about a string hammock under the main and in that a bag of choice ?

Samuel Hearne
    I have just asked SWMBO and she said ok, Mark do you need me to bring anything apart from Bacon, eggs ect? I will bring a few snares as normal so if anyone wants some or wants to learn how to make them let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by ian c View Post
    I have just asked SWMBO and she said ok, Mark do you need me to bring anything apart from Bacon, eggs ect? I will bring a few snares as normal so if anyone wants some or wants to learn how to make them let me know.
    Good to hear mate. Won't need any grub. I was hopping you stitch the door the chute for me ��

Samuel Hearne
    That's ok mate I will bring my repair kit with me, wont need any grub? are we going to be catching and finding our own?

Hobo
    Hi Mark, I have a commitment on the Saturday but (subject to SWIMBO) could come down for an overnighter.

No prods sweetheart. Let's hope you can make the overnight er petal.

Can I have a roll call please. So I know how much food to bring.

1: mark
    2: mark guest
    3: mark guest 2

I am in for Saturday night please mark, I was meant to be in Wales with Yalding Terrys son but my mate who I was going with is now having an operation on his knee so no off roading for him for a few weeks