Thread: Helikon trousers in Cornwall?

Helikon trousers in Cornwall?

Hello,
    does anyone know of a shop in Cornwall that stocks these? I'd like to see some in the flesh if possible before buying.
    atb, Luke

Good, hard wearing trousers, doubt you'll be disappointed. I've got 3 pairs of SFU's and they are very good. Fisrt pair I got three or four years ago and another sand pair last summer. If anything the quality is better than it was as they have added an extra button to the fly to avoid gaping.
    Ordered mine from Military 1st. very good service to me in France.

cheers
    Gareth

Thanks Gareth. I might just take a punt if I can't try some on.

Yeah, order them from Military 1st. Extremely good service from them.
    You're not taking much of a punt - for the price they can't be beaten. I also have three pairs.
    Go for the SFUs. They are a better design and cut. Also, the pocket openings are horizontal rather than diagonal, meaning that it's harder for things to fall out of. And they also have a few more pockets for knick knacks.
    'What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare' - William Henry Davies

Kestrels:
    https://foraknave.wordpress.com/

Thinking:
    https://thinkingthink.wordpress.com/

SFUs are great and layout is ideal. Hard wearing and Military 1st service is excellent. The only thing I found is the waist runs a touch small so ended up switching to a bigger size which Military 1st sorted super quick. They have replaced Craghoppers as my walking/hacking trousers.

forgot to update at the time but I got some of these in the end. I spent the extra 3 quid or so to get the newer model. glad I did. they're really comfy, don't soak up water much and dry very quickly. good pockets too though I'm not sure about the one on the calf. A great improvement on my old charity shop craghoppers! highly recommend them.

Also very quick delivery from military 1st. though I think the three catalogues they sent with them was a bit wasteful.

I buy from Military1st...good prices compared to some webshops and very quick delivery... I buy SFU next and the BDU pants all very good Pants...