Thread: GAW Leather Swatches

One with Nature
    "Always remember, no matter where you go there you are."

GAW Leather Swatches

I am offering this item as a private NBC member and this offer is in no way the responsibility of NaturalBushcraft.co.uk or any of its moderators. I promise to use this area to offer this item, not to repeatedly list similar items in the pursuit of profit.

hello,
    I'm offering this bundle of recycled leather swatches as an input to the NBC. I was informed that it is off cuts/swatches from an upholstery shop it's clean, soft/supple furniture leather, lovely leather aroma (head in bag having a whiff) My friend who owns a craft shop was off to a craft fayre this week & in prep for so was bagging allsorts of materials & swatches to be used in demo's etc.. I was rummaging through the bags & noted the huge bundles of leather *type on offer (see image sample) this leather was used by my friend to make flint & steel striker pouches late last year, so I was given first refusal on a bin bag full as there was loads more in storage to be used at the fayre. All that remains in my possession is around 5+ reasonably sized swatches off cuts as the rest of the bin bag contents were spoken for by fellow Bushcraft enthusiasts. All the swatches were/are around similar size/dimensions. I just lifted handfuls out of the bundle, no preference, & bagged into plastic bags & gave away saved any arguing over quality & quantity. So.. The bundle as a GAW free of charge is substantial to make quite a few various sized drawcord flint & steel striker type pouches, Sami type pouches in dark brown leather. I did also have some reels of leather threads various colours but that was bought up instantly. All proceeds from the sales go towards HM Armed Forces Veterans Charity *Just PM your interest on a first come first served basis *UK NBC members only I'm afraid, to keep mailing costs to a minimum & to avoid any issues. I'll get back to you & arrange postal *free of charge details
    Regards
    David
    *Edited offer for a limited time on NBC as other 3rd party off NBC interested.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 1.jpg 
Views:	261 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	13009
    Last edited by David_JAFO; 14-02-2015 at 11:47 AM.

One with Nature
    hello,
    Well no takers then? Offer withdrawn now closed. Bushcraft community member off NBC has offer to pay for such, the proceeds go to HM Armed Forces Veterans charity
    Regards
    David

I would've been all over if I had been on the right side of the pond. Good on ya for donating to Vets...

One with Nature
    hello,

Regards
    David

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyctry View Post
    I would've been all over if I had been on the right side of the pond. Good on ya for donating to Vets...