Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: camouflage clothing

I have never bothered with camouflage clothes in the past, just stuck to stuff that resembles the habitat, at that time of year and done OK, but my Mrs is fed up with me ruining my clothes, so I've been ordered to kit my self out and from what I've seen there is some better patterns on the market now and all the local crows, pigeons, magpies and jackdaws know me so well now that even if I walk through the village to go to the shop, they go nuts! The new hide I'm building in the back garden will help too!
    A dog is not just for Christmas... There should be plenty left for boxing day!

hi. https://www.knightsurplus.co.uk/ I take it you have tried boogie knight in Plymouth..?

I find covering face n hands,more important than cammo.Tho like you tim Ive got whiskers too.so I'm half way there.lol.
    You are never too old to learn!. A SURVIVER!

"Peasants Rule,and your Knife is your Tool."
    "A Knifeless man is a Lifeless man".Nordic Proverb.

Support The GURKA WELFARE TRUST.1815 to 2015 200 years of Service to the Crown

Quote Originally Posted by haytor7 View Post
    hi. https://www.knightsurplus.co.uk/ I take it you have tried boogie knight in Plymouth..?
    Note!!Both, Cammo jackets on here not avialable at this time!!.
    Also only cammo trousers.30" waist only!!!

whiskers rule mike, except I keep being told I look like a terrorist! Lol I've been out all morning cutting wood for my hide, back off out in a minute to do more! I normally just have a tent, cam netted up, but all the bushcraft stuff has got me inspired!

Oh and mike thanks for looking for me, very kind.��

Quote Originally Posted by tds123 View Post
    whiskers rule mike, except I keep being told I look like a terrorist! Lol I've been out all morning cutting wood for my hide, back off out in a minute to do more! I normally just have a tent, cam netted up, but all the bushcraft stuff has got me inspired!
    They say I look like Col Saunders,of KFC,when I got my stetson on.lol.
    Best of luck with the Hide building.remember it don't wanna look pretty.lol.but break uyp the shapes,n blend into the background.

Hi Tim, when I dont want to be seen (which is a lot of the time ) I use German army flecktarn, its a good camo, its tough as old boots and its relativly cheap, check it out on fleabay, Ken
    Ne te confundant illigitimi It is always a pleasure to see what you can make !, instead of buying it ready made. R Proenneke.

Quote Originally Posted by midas View Post
    They say I look like Col Saunders,of KFC,when I got my stetson on.lol.
    Best of luck with the Hide building.remember it don't wanna look pretty.lol.but break uyp the shapes,n blend into the background.
    Oh they say worse than that Mike !
    Ne te confundant illigitimi It is always a pleasure to see what you can make !, instead of buying it ready made. R Proenneke.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    Oh they say worse than that Mike !
    Very true lol.Ken.
    Had a pair of padded trousers,n jeep coat in flectarn/rain drop,Picked it up at an Arms Fair.
    Was very Hardwearing.n not over the top "cammo Pattern Look".
    Travelling to some war torn countries in persute of Wild Boar.Wearing Cammo.n caring a rifle was not a good idea.lol.