Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: camouflage clothing

This is what I'm building in the garden, so far just the rough frame, that I'm going to stuff with greenery.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150210_134052.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	12988
    And this is the field at the back of the garden where i bait the crows etc with dead pigeons and decoys and a crow call, works a treat!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150210_134123.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	12989
    Its great having all this in the back garden, helps keep me sane...ish! Lol
    A dog is not just for Christmas... There should be plenty left for boxing day!

Quote Originally Posted by jbrown14 View Post
    Well I WAS going to get offended, but I just went up a size in my work trousers and went from L to XL in my favorite v-neck t-shirts. I was also up 3-4 pounds at my last doctor visit from the previous one...

So, yeah, the American market would definitely tend to have camo that caters to the corpulent.

Good luck!

Josh
    (the fat american)
    Tell me about it! I went to the local outdoor supply store recently, and their Mossy Oak and Realtree camo were all xl and up....and I'm a thin lightweight lol.
    My blog, New England Bushcraft

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree, and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."
    ~ Abraham Lincoln

"Be prepared, not scared."
    ~ Cody Lundin

Tim, that's a fantastic back garden! You're one lucky man!

I saw some German flecktarn pattern anoraks a couple of years back at a local army-navy store, and I'm still kicking myself for not picking one up as I haven't seen one there since.

You'll have to grow into your American body, Jon. Don't let yourself get left behind. I'm 6'1" and weighed out at 225lb a couple of weeks ago, but I've been more sedentary in recent years.

It's a rightly deserved stereotype that we Americans are on the larger side, it's a growing problem (ha!.) Rest assured that I couldn't take offense to any remarks when spoken as a matter of fact. This is truly a world-wide forum that has given me opportunity to converse with folks from every part of the globe. What a priviledge!

All the best,

Josh
    "Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time..." ~Steven Wright~

Thanks mate, its awesome thinking oh I feel like shooting, opening the back door and I'm there
    A dog is not just for Christmas... There should be plenty left for boxing day!