Thread: shooting sticks for under £20!

shooting sticks for under £20!

If like me there is always to much month left at the end of the money then you will understand that this sport we all love can be a tad costly and the list of gadgets and equipment we all crave seems to be ever growing and in satisfiable, so if your on a budget, or know someone who is, this could help.
    What you need,
    2x extendable paint roller poles
    2x rubber feet for a walking stick
    2x rubber push bike handle grips
    1x foot of cord
    Take the poles and push fit the walking stick rubber feet on the end that the paint roller would go on, you can use some glue if needs be, then on the other end using a little Vaseline push on the rubber handlebar grips, then holding the two poles together tie the cord around one pole then weave it around both poles in a figure eight manor a couple of times, tie it off and you have a set of fully adjustable shooting sticks!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150211_165202.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	12995Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150211_165212.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	99.7 KB 
ID:	12996
    A dog is not just for Christmas... There should be plenty left for boxing day!

Samuel Hearne
    That's a good cheap way of getting a set of shooting sticks TDS123 I remember making a shooting sticks we were taught to use 3 pieces of wood cut to length and either bolted or tied together, later on I made a lighter version of it out of aluminium and used what was called sniper tape (green cloth tape) to cover it.

Thanks mate!
    A dog is not just for Christmas... There should be plenty left for boxing day!