Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New British fungi foraging book in the pipeline

Between Savernake forest and Avebury stone circle
    Not long now...

Trapper
    Signed copies are now available directly from me (email me at geoffdann@hotmail.com for details). General release in 9 days time...

Trapper
    SPECIAL OFFER limited time - this book is currently available direct from the publisher at the massive discount of 35%, free P&P. You won't get it cheaper than the RRP of £20 anywhere else. I am selling signed copies for £20. Release date is 20/10/2016 - one week from now. Go to http://www.greenbooks.co.uk/edible-mushrooms and use the discount code EDIMUSH35%Dec2017 to get it for £12.99 including P&P.

Here are some of the initial reactions from people in the foraging community who have recieved a copy in the last few days:

Well, it has arrived. First impressions? Geoff, you have written an excellent book. Good for beginners and hard core foragers alike.
    A very comprehensive book, well laid out and plenty of useful info on edibility, cooking and toxicity.
    I have now lost my good lady for the next week as she reads it cover to cover (i just hope she doesn't fill it full of post-its like she has done with Rogers).
    But it will definitely be one of our go to books by the look of it.
    Thanks Geoff, my copy arrived this morning.
    It is a much bigger book than I imagined and I'm hoping to get some time to read it through soon.
    Mine arrived today too!
    Brilliant quality, a lot bigger than I thought it would be and the pictures are awesome.
    At a glance I can see this is going to be very useful indeed as its specific for foragers but extensive in species .
    Thanks again Geoff , very pleased with it and thanks for giving us all first dibs and signed copies.

Trapper
    Above discount code has now expired, but I am still selling signed copies for £20. Email me at geoffdfann@hotmail.com for details.

Book will hit the high street (and Amazon) this Thursday. :-)