Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Benjamin 392 Air Rifle

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman Zack View Post
    I just picked up one of these for target shooting and small game.

Nice air rifle, and quite powerful with it's .22 caliber pellet at 685fps.
    It is also almost entirely wood and metal, which is nice.

Mine was purchaced used, and needed some cleaning to get it holding air, but these air rifles are quite easy to work on and I had it fixed in about half an hour.

Anybody here own and shoot one???
    How much was that?

Kia,CrossBow could solve your problems.There are xbows available (made in China) which shoot 8mm steel ball bearings,as well as 4"/5"bolts.
    We in UK are not allowed to bow hunt.but across the channel in France,it is possible.
    If you go down the bow way you will find arrows cor bolts with large blunt (turnedout of horn)"points are better for rabbits/squirrels than Broadheads or points that penetrate.
    I.ve shot small pigs with my xbow (in France)n the Bolt point seperates on punching thro the ribs,with the 2.5" tip lacerating the heart lungs etc.
    Cant undersand your police force not approving.a 10 acre plot especially for n airrifle or a .17hmr,.22rf.??????Have you no organization to fight your corner.Also in UK its a legal requirement to keep vermin on your property under control,n its unreasonable to expect one to hire someone to do it when one can do it ones self.
    One of the properties i shoot on controling the rabbits n rats is a 4acre.part residencial/tourer Caravan site.Even shoot in Churches to control feral pigeons.
    You are never too old to learn!. A SURVIVER!

"Peasants Rule,and your Knife is your Tool."
    "A Knifeless man is a Lifeless man".Nordic Proverb.

Support The GURKA WELFARE TRUST.1815 to 2015 200 years of Service to the Crown

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	008.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	12766This is one of my most useful tools for clearing out all the bunnies a silenced .410 shotgun.
    You are never too old to learn!. A SURVIVER!

"Peasants Rule,and your Knife is your Tool."
    "A Knifeless man is a Lifeless man".Nordic Proverb.

Support The GURKA WELFARE TRUST.1815 to 2015 200 years of Service to the Crown

Midas, crossbows are also illegal in many states. There are a few organizations pushing for modification to firearms laws in Australia, but the issue is noone wants to listen because even laws that make no sense, such as pump shotguns being heavily restricted but lever action shotguns allowed to any hunter/competitive shooter with a Cat B license or air guns being listed under the same license as a rimfire rifle or shotgun, are deemed by anti-firearm groups to be just a slipping scale towards a US system of firearm ownership.

Quote Originally Posted by uncleboob View Post
    How much was that?
    I purchased it used for $70USD, but they are normally around $150USD here in the US.