Thread: Wanted before yule tide

Wanted before yule tide

Hi all, does anyone know where might sell the wooden ball within a ball type ornament. Or does an adventures wood carver/whittler wqant to take on a commission? My mum has now decided she'd love one for Christmas and I have no idea where to find one. Name:  images.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  6.5 KB
    you're only young once, but immaturity lasts for ever
    4 out of 3 people struggle with maths
    there are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don't

Quote Originally Posted by surplus 6 View Post
    Hi all, does anyone know where might sell the wooden ball within a ball type ornament. Or does an adventures wood carver/whittler wqnt to take on a commission? My mum has now decided she'd love one for Christmas and I have no idea where to find one.
    Hi bud I'v found 2 on ebay not in wood but nice looking the item No's are 131360307094and301314672619

Do a Google for David Springett, Author of ' Woodturning Wizardry'.....

Don't know if this is of any help or not. Have you looked on Shapeways? although not wood I think it's your best bet for getting one by Christmas.

http://www.shapeways.com/model/27629...l?materialId=6

thanks, one and all, ebay came through. Sorted now.
    Tony

just watched a couple of David Springett video's on youtube seems to know what he's doing lol