Thread: 5.11 moab 6

5.11 moab 6

Got this bag to use for daily carry and for short jaunts in the forest.

It is small but I can still fit full size water bottles inside, has excellent organization, and carries well.

Although this is definately not a traditional looking pack with all the MOLLE and velcro patches, the grey color seems to make it blend in well enough that it is not to glaring.

I have found the ability to pivot the bag in front for quick access quite handy.
    It can also work great if you are riding public transit, since you can just pivot it to the front and sit down without needing to remove the bag.

Overall I am impressed with the 5.11 MOAB 6, it is a great way to carry my day to day items and basic kit without having to lug a full size backpack around, and the organization is excellent for typical stuff like pens, first aid supplies, and the other usual stuff.
    It is also the first sling bag I have owned that is comfortable to carry when fully loaded, I think this is directly related to the smaller size, any more of a load is just too much for a single crossbody strap IMO.

Samuel Hearne
    That's a nice looking bag, I had one like it but gave it to my Mrs for fishing.