Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: End of the world 2012!

Right id better propose to the girlfriend if its all going to end in 2012,i'l tell her the wedding will be set for 2013.
    RAY MEARS ATE MY POTPLANT

Apocalypse #2

Another end of the world scenario I would like would envolve the oylimpics 2012. Maybe out of British pride and vanity Boris Johnson (or whomever wins the mayoral election next year) decides that we must make the opening show 10X better than Beijing. Now the Russians and Americans have recently been decommissioning a lot of their surplus nukes. This gives the mayor an idea. (You can probably finish this story yourself now ) Anyway on the opening night BOOM! The world's finest athletes burn to a crisp. The trouble is that the goverment had invested all their savings on a ladbrokes slip that bet Britain would win the oylimpics. Anyway British buisness crashes and causes a double dip worldwide recession that no-one recovers from. And At the end of the year the last of humanity fights to the the death over a glass of water and a packet of half-eaten monster munch. Then the world blows up for some reason.

Talland Bay.. An pleg-mor Kernewek hag a wra kovyow
    I think the Wombles will rise again from Wimbledon Common..
    And they shall sayeth unto the people, Behold, we art the Wombles and we come in peace.
    And we shall see that they art good with tidyness, and we shall say one to the other Yes they art good.. See how they look after the World and how they recycle.
    And we shall be taken in with much murmuring and gnashing of teeth.
    But The Greatest of them be Great Uncle Bulgaria, and he shall sayeth unto his sidekick Tomsk, Look how these fools are taken in by us.. Let us release upon them the demons.
    Tomsk saw that it was a good idea, so he released the demons that were the Magic roundabout.
    And a giant Dougal went hither and tither destroying the peoples..

I know this to be true because it has been prophesied..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKcApI6uiSY

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyP View Post

I know this to be true because it has been prophesied..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKcApI6uiSY

So many puppets Good old goodies.

what about the huge asteroid thats possibly going to just miss us in 2012? the americans have just scrapped the project to try and deflect it ,so i guess that means that either it wont hit the usa or it will miss all together.
    www.jacksshed.co.uk A country living forum to compliment your bushcraft way of life.

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    what about the huge asteroid thats possibly going to just miss us in 2012? the americans have just scrapped the project to try and deflect it ,so i guess that means that either it wont hit the usa or it will miss all together.
    It's a conspiracy! The americans really live on the moon now, and the US is populated by androids. It must be true, I read it on the internet.

I think though there's a bright side to the apocaylpse. Sure you'll die, but so will everyone you hate as well See there's always a silver lining.

I don't really believe in the apocalypse. The idea that some drum-beating bush monkeys foretold the end of the world just seems a bit silly to me.
    ALIOS VIVAT

I agree Whiskey - unfortunately i do believe that if we suffered some sort of natural disaster or terrorist attack here in the UK we would be up 'sh!t creek bout paddle'.
    I mean you only have to look what happened to us when it snowed - you couldn't get a loaf of bread or a pint of milk. If something serious happened there would be bedlam !
    There's no brew without fire.

i like the idea of zombies. Some new hybrid mutant virus develops which trunes humans into super agressive fleash eating animals. it would be a pretty slow way to the end of humanity, but if there were survivors it would certainly cull out the stupid.
    "There's enough in this world for everyones need, but not enough for everyone greed"
    Ghandi

"only when the last tree has burned, the last fish has been caught, the last river poisoned, will we realise we cannot eat money"