Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: End of the world 2012!

Not so sure about apocalypse, but I can see the western world going through a depression. That's if the bogey man does not get us first...

the Mayans never said there calendar ends they called it a rebirth or it basically restarts like a clock going past 12 midnight ,it just basically marks us finishing our 26,500 year cycle around the center of the galaxy and the completion of the 12 signs of the zodiac(this is the dawning of the age of Aquarius!) were in Pisces now going into Aquarius and also an alignment between our planet and the center of the galaxy all on dec 21st 2012(winter solstice)
    the mya were pretty good astronomers and used a hexadecimal counting system so they could easier calculate into the trillions !

no Armageddon,just a fresh start

Is it just me or are some people not happy unless they have something that almost certainly will not happen, to worry about?

And then when what they feared might happen doesn't, they look for someone (else) to blame for panicking in the first place.

"I wasn't expecting THAT!" allegedly the dying words of Nostradamus.
    Ansum La

yeah most of the apocolyptic people just want to fear something for no apparent reason. Still I like the dalek idea mentioned earlier.

Personally, I'm glad that I don't have children (lost 'em in a supermarket - still baffled about that) because we're doing a mighty fine job of F8*&^%ing everything up for 'em at this rate.

Loud words. Spoken softly. Leave no Trace!

Quote Originally Posted by Fletching View Post
    Personally, I'm glad that I don't have children (lost 'em in a supermarket - still baffled about that) because we're doing a mighty fine job of F8*&^%ing everything up for 'em at this rate.

A comforting thought that one. Still, there are those out there attempting to make the change but, as always, money and greed seem to rule.

you have been warned

Trapper
    Classic gold, great track from Mr Cash. Thanks for that.
    There are no strangers, just friends I have not met