Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Inside m25 October meet.

Samuel Hearne
    Should I bring my chainsaw with me?
    Tony are you bringing any goodies with you?
    I wont be there till Sat so if anything is needed let me know Mark and Matt have my mobile number, I will bring a few rabbit snares with me as well as some BACON.

Quote Originally Posted by plus1 View Post
    Paul
    Do you want me to pick up the keys and open up on Friday as I can get down there earlier (around high noon)
    Matt has a key and will be there earlier than me. Matt please let the lads know what time you'll be on site. Darren and myself will be there Friday circa 3pm.

I'm getting the keys from terry tomorrow so I can lock up on sunday
    Paul

• You’ll never be lost if you remember that moss always grows on the north side of your compass.
    • While the Swiss Army Knife has been popular for years, the Swiss Navy Knife has remained largely unheard of. Its single blade functions as a tiny canoe paddle.

My YOUTUBE Channel
    My INSTAGRAM: paul_r1chards
    Leave no trace

Quote Originally Posted by ian c View Post
    Should I bring my chainsaw with me?
    Tony are you bringing any goodies with you?
    I wont be there till Sat so if anything is needed let me know Mark and Matt have my mobile number, I will bring a few rabbit snares with me as well as some BACON.
    Yeah bring the saw Ian, Terry said there's a big fallen ash on the main field to log. Not sure if there'll be any rabbits yet post the flood, but we can hope mate. I'll bring wires too, and the .22
    ...and BACON!
    Paul

• You’ll never be lost if you remember that moss always grows on the north side of your compass.
    • While the Swiss Army Knife has been popular for years, the Swiss Navy Knife has remained largely unheard of. Its single blade functions as a tiny canoe paddle.

My YOUTUBE Channel
    My INSTAGRAM: paul_r1chards
    Leave no trace

What does terry drink.

Probably best to get him a box of tea bags as he's not a big drinker. Actually he is rather partial to the Badger Golden Glory beers (that's my fault).
    "If you were to ask me what I consider to be my finest achievement, I could answer the question without hesitation: teaching." ~ Raymond Blanc.

Quote Originally Posted by f0rm4t View Post
    Matt has a key and will be there earlier than me. Matt please let the lads know what time you'll be on site. Darren and myself will be there Friday circa 3pm.

I'm getting the keys from terry tomorrow so I can lock up on sunday
    I am aiming for between 12 and 13 o'clock but I've got the M1, M25 (each with road works) and Dartford Crossing to contend with so no guarantees as to exactly when I'll be there.

I shall phone Terry and remind him to make the scaffold joiner available with the keys.

Please note that my key is to the field rather than the "car park". I'd guess that Terry's preference would be that the majority of vehicles use the car park entrance in case the field is a bit boggy or gets boggy.

Anyway, I bagsy the two oak trees in the corner of the field
    "If you were to ask me what I consider to be my finest achievement, I could answer the question without hesitation: teaching." ~ Raymond Blanc.

Bitch

Just phoned Terry to ask if he could give Paul the scaffold joiner (along with the keys) and he said "What, the one I have him about 20 minutes ago?". So, provided I remember to pack me 'chute we'll have some cover to sit under

Iv packed mine for Saturday.i don't have a rope long enough.

I'll bring my (long ) rope