Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Inside m25 October meet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony1948 View Post
    Ya Dave and me will be doing our own evening snapp,but I will be brining gear for brecky.See you all soon.
    Thanks Tony. I've spoken to Plus1 so he and me are sorted. Looks like everyone else will be going hungry (if they don't reply soon!)
    "If you were to ask me what I consider to be my finest achievement, I could answer the question without hesitation: teaching." ~ Raymond Blanc.

Wot time you guys getting there on Fri and dos any one now the Number to get in the farm gate,me and Dave will be at the car park around three see you all soon.

I have actually managed to get the Friday off! - Yay! So, I was going to try and arrive between noon and thirteen o'clock. I'll get the gate code from Mark and PM it to anyone who has responded to my food post. Or if you PM me your mobile I can text it to you.

I'll be trying my new "big" DD tarp so I imagine it will take me a while to wrestle that between two trees. Oh and might just have to scoff a full English before I leave the Midlands
    "If you were to ask me what I consider to be my finest achievement, I could answer the question without hesitation: teaching." ~ Raymond Blanc.

P.S. Don't let me forget the chocolate brownies!

Hobo
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehecatl View Post
    So, I'd like to get an idea of numbers please folks (and also how I can be in Romford and at work at the same time! ). We would not want a sausage shortage on Saturday morning and being bereft of bacon would quite simply be intolerable.

So, for Friday tea and Saturday breakfast I believe we will have:-

1. Ehecatl
    2. Plus 1
    3. F0rm4t
    4. Dazza190
    5. Bopdude

Tony, I assume that you and Dave will self-cater?

Any dietary restrictions I need to know about? Any specific requests - sorry Paul but Lamb is not in season and I wouldn't do it if Mark wasn't there.

I'll probably do a chilli but none of that mince rubbish - only manly chunks of beef!

Cheers,

M@
    Hi M@ - yes I will be there on Friday, thanks for organising food,etc - I'll be your washing up pal for the weekend! Nothing's off the menu for me.

See you at the weekend guys ��
    Last edited by Dazza190; 17-10-2014 at 07:05 PM.

Who will be up for a baked Camembert starter?

Hobo
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehecatl View Post
    Who will be up for a baked Camembert starter?
    Be rude not to...

It would be rude not to indeed

Thanks for the info M@ hope to see you all the weekend,should be down there about 3-4 with Dave......be good seya.

Anybody traveling from up North ish want a lift or give a lift to share fuel ? I'll be setting off from Teesside some time mid morning, travel route will be either A1 or M1 depending on pick up.