Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Inside m25 October meet.

Samuel Hearne
    Mark I have been invited to a op Telic 4 reunion on the 24th so I will only be able to make the 25th Sorry.

Be good to see you again bud,just for the one night........who's going to carry my kit up the field ........Looks like Ill have to do it myself
    Last edited by Tony1948; 22-09-2014 at 08:35 AM.

Samuel Hearne
    Tony get yourself a electric golfing trolly don't know how long the battery will last but if they can go round a 18 hole course it should get you to the site and back no problem or a fishing barrow.

Thanks ian I'm only messing about bud......I'm brining my own sherpper

Samuel Hearne
    Tony that sounds like a good idea, I would bring my Mrs but I would have to carry her and her kit which would involve everything including the kitchen sink.

Thank god that week is over. Sorry for the lack of communication. First the bad news. I won't be around until Saturday morning, but I will go up the weekend before to drop off the chute and water butt and my 8lt Dutch oven. Some one will have to organise dinner Friday night and breakfast Saturday. Mat can I recommend you for food shopping and chef, unless any one else wishes to pick up the mental of chef. I will bring up dinner Saturday and breakfast for Sunday. I have asked for permission to take the trucks upto but not past the gate to make Tonys life a little less stressful. Now to the painful part the cost of food. I had I'm my mind a budget of £5 per person per night. Sorry to the chaps staying all weekend. Also in the costs is a little thank you to the land owner.
    See you all there

Regards
    Mark

Thanks for the update Mark, happy to chip in with costs and food as for Chef, I'll pass on that ...................... for your own well being lol.

No worries Mark! Good on ya.
    Paul

• You’ll never be lost if you remember that moss always grows on the north side of your compass.
    • While the Swiss Army Knife has been popular for years, the Swiss Navy Knife has remained largely unheard of. Its single blade functions as a tiny canoe paddle.

My YOUTUBE Channel
    My INSTAGRAM: paul_r1chards
    Leave no trace

Quote Originally Posted by mark View Post
    ......... Some one will have to organise dinner Friday night and breakfast Saturday. Mat can I recommend you for food shopping and chef, unless any one else wishes to pick up the mental of chef. ......
    So, I'd like to get an idea of numbers please folks (and also how I can be in Romford and at work at the same time! ). We would not want a sausage shortage on Saturday morning and being bereft of bacon would quite simply be intolerable.

So, for Friday tea and Saturday breakfast I believe we will have:-

1. Ehecatl
    2. Plus 1
    3. F0rm4t
    4. Dazza190
    5. Bopdude

Tony, I assume that you and Dave will self-cater?

Any dietary restrictions I need to know about? Any specific requests - sorry Paul but Lamb is not in season and I wouldn't do it if Mark wasn't there.

I'll probably do a chilli but none of that mince rubbish - only manly chunks of beef!

Cheers,

M@
    "If you were to ask me what I consider to be my finest achievement, I could answer the question without hesitation: teaching." ~ Raymond Blanc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehecatl View Post
    So, I'd like to get an idea of numbers please folks (and also how I can be in Romford and at work at the same time! ). We would not want a sausage shortage on Saturday morning and being bereft of bacon would quite simply be intolerable.

So, for Friday tea and Saturday breakfast I believe we will have:-

1. Ehecatl
    2. Plus 1
    3. F0rm4t
    4. Dazza190
    5. Bopdude

Tony, I assume that you and Dave will self-cater?

Any dietary restrictions I need to know about? Any specific requests - sorry Paul but Lamb is not in season and I wouldn't do it if Mark wasn't there.

I'll probably do a chilli but none of that mince rubbish - only manly chunks of beef!

Cheers,

M@
    Ya Dave and me will be doing our own evening snapp,but I will be brining gear for brecky.See you all soon.