Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Inside m25 October meet.

any of these coming up in the next month or 2?

i think it will be good to meet a few of you guys and share some knowledge...

plus i am yet to attend any of these meets...

happy to share fuel, but i can get the missus to drop me down and pick me up so i dont have to leave a car sitting about for a few days if no one is coming from my way...

i live a 2 minute walk from the m25 at london colney if anyone passes by that way...

but id like a meet before the weather warms up... ( i find colder weather gives a real chance to see gear that would otherwise be left behind in warm weather)

obvs a summer meet is on the books for me too...

i would organise a meet, but i dont know where the site would be so best left for someone in the know the organise one

Luke

Hi Luke.

I suspect the next one will be in March or thereafter. There's a strong possibility that I'd be coming past you and if so it wouldn't be a problem picking you up, however both sites have off road parking if you took your own vehicle.

Cheers,

M@
    "If you were to ask me what I consider to be my finest achievement, I could answer the question without hesitation: teaching." ~ Raymond Blanc.

nice... i will keep tuned in for news of the next one

thanks E