Thread: Paul and Talia.....

" Charcoaler "

Paul and Talia.....

Paul Webster and his lovely 10 year old daughter came to my site on Dartmoor for a spot of wild camping on Sunday for a couple of days , and boy could they have picked a worse weather scenario , none the less didnt stop them having a fab time ,the kit and resolve were certainly put to the test, and despite offers from me to come down to the warmth,dry ,cosiness of the cabin they stuck fast , so hats off to them .I will let Paul tell you how his and Talias kit fared,Also i know he wont mind me telling you it was his and Talias first time ,so if that monsoon doesnt put them off nothing will . L ovely to see you both ,welcome back anytime .Mucho respect to you both especially Talia ,well done !
    best wishes Ivan.
    The member formerly known as Marcus Absent

Natural Born Bushcrafter luresalive's Avatar
    good job, nice to hear they stuck it out.

Wanderer
    Thanks for having us Ivan, despite the downpour its still a beautiful place. It was great to see it like this as next time I come the season will have changed, everything will be green and it will be a totally different experience. Its great to see places change in the seasons and a place like Ivan has, I think you can really appreciate it all year round.
    Your were a great host Ivan and I cant wait to visit again, perhaps next we can sit out in a summer evening and share some good food and drink.

Looks really good hat of to you both from me
    CLAP clearly loudly, as an order, with pauses

Well done for sticking it out. Weren't tempted by the stream shower then Think that might turn out to be a forfeit for some challenge in the future. Can't wait to see the place with all the new spring growth.
    You were born as an original. Don't die as a copy