Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Edinburgh Area

Alone in the Wilderness
    Well there is two of us now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey folks, sorry for my absence. I am still very keen to get some meet ups etc sorted. Been a bit busy with changing jobs. Just a heads up as well, if anyone is interested, RJ Bushcraft have started hosting bimonthly meets at their store... free to come along to and demos put on by Stonewood. Next one is on Sunday 26th June. A few folks are camping out at beecraigs the night before. Great opportunity to meet up with others from the area. Shop is at pollkemmet country park, West Lothian. Anyone interested in getting a camp sorted give me a pm or post dates here, would be great to meet up with you all! Any preferred locations?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

One with Nature
    "Always remember, no matter where you go there you are."
    hello,
    Pollkemmet country park my stomping ground.. Sunday 26th June in the diary. https://www.visitscotland.com/info/s...y-park-p252491 https://www.evensi.uk/4th-scottish-b...raft/178598595
    Regards
    David

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy- JGW View Post
    Hey folks, sorry for my absence. I am still very keen to get some meet ups etc sorted. Been a bit busy with changing jobs. Just a heads up as well, if anyone is interested, RJ Bushcraft have started hosting bimonthly meets at their store... free to come along to and demos put on by Stonewood. Next one is on Sunday 26th June. A few folks are camping out at beecraigs the night before. Great opportunity to meet up with others from the area. Shop is at pollkemmet country park, West Lothian. Anyone interested in getting a camp sorted give me a pm or post dates here, would be great to meet up with you all! Any preferred locations?

Last edited by David_JAFO; 07-06-2016 at 09:36 PM. Reason: typo error

Nice one David, hope to see you there

Alone in the Wilderness
    This sounds awesome, I would be up for the camp the night beforehand as well, be good to meet some new folk.

Details for meet up at RJ Bushcraft and overnight camp 😊

RJ Bushcraft's 4th Scottish Bushcraft Meet.

Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th June.
    Overnight group meet on the Saturday with Sunday giving you a chance to browse the shop, enjoy tea, coffee and cakes (feel free to bring something along) with like minded people and an opportunity to try your hand at some skills with Stonewood Survival School.

Meet at RJ Bushcraft Car Park at 3pm on Saturday 25th for an overnighter in Beecraigs Woods.
    Best suited to hammocks and bivvys but the site has enough space to accommodate some tents.

If interested in going up on the Friday then contact Stevie Burns via the Group Page.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1133...065728/?ti=icl

Quote Originally Posted by Bywrongun View Post
    This sounds awesome, I would be up for the camp the night beforehand as well, be good to meet some new folk.

Arrangements for camp below 😊

Alone in the Wilderness
    Hey guys, I am really gutted I am going to have to miss the overnighter on the Saturday due to family commitments but I will be there on Sunday without a shadow of a doubt!