Thread: Coffee & Caviar - Bushcraft Girl's overnight summer belt pack - Belt by Alpenlore

Coffee & Caviar - Bushcraft Girl's overnight summer belt pack - Belt by Alpenlore

If you are going to carry weight, make it yummy food or toys, right?

I really wanted to change up a gear and make a load out for summer that fits on a belt.

But all the belts I found were either too chunky and uncomfortable to carry or they would flop over under the load.

Then I came across Alpenlore's Guide Belt and realised it was the very thing.

It is a webbing belt that has a large amount of high tension cord wrapped around it like a paracord bracelet.

This means that you can use it to hang any number of things on it.

The belt can also be dismantled and used as a ultra-lightweight harness.

In this video I show the whole load out.

(I hope this format is ok for the forum rules...if not please let me know, ok?)

Belt by Alpenlore. www.alpenlore.com
    Thank you Scott

Plash Palatka by Steff Hinkelman and Lars Grebnev - Thanks guys!

Terrain by Sepp Waldhandwerk!
    Thanks Sepp...as ever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just say NO to unnecessary suffering - https://www.youtube.com/user/susannewilliams

Natural Born Bushcrafter Valantine's Avatar
    nice find

Nice kit Sue

Just wanna carry more nice food. :-)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just say NO to unnecessary suffering - https://www.youtube.com/user/susannewilliams

Alone in the Wilderness
    Is the buckle a fastex, i.e. plastic buckle? It did not look like a climbing grade buckle.

Hi Susanne, just been watching your youtube videos, very impressive, well done, go girl.
    Hope to see some new vids soon.

Alba Albion

Natural Born Bushcrafter saxonaxe's Avatar
    While I agree it's nice to have kit readily available, from a purely personal point of view I would never be happy carrying kit dangling from my belt in that manner. I appreciate it's a very individual choice and my kit although practically identical, probably weighs more because of the 3 pouches on my belt. Having said that, I'm not in the mountains and I only ever carry the full kit in the more remote places I occasionally visit.