Thread: Knots?

Knots?

Hi Guys,

Just a quick one. Has anyone got a link to a good website or guide of different types of knots. My friend is going camping next week and I think it may be useful as they are hiring a boat as well and it is the first time they have done either. It would be useful to print off something that shows them how to tie them. He is not very internet savvy.

Thanks in advance,
    Ross

"If you were to ask me what I consider to be my finest achievement, I could answer the question without hesitation: teaching." ~ Raymond Blanc.

Thanks guys.
    The apple app will be the best one as he has an iPad. I'll have to upload it for him.

Does anyone know where I can find any rope this colour? Name:  rope-54-c[ekm]111x97[ekm].jpg
Views: 598
Size:  3.5 KB It's sort of a brown-y red. Can't find it in stock anywhere!!!!

Natural Born Bushcrafter Midge_Fodder's Avatar
    What's the rope for. If your not repelling or towing I'd just use Manila rope and dye it that colour....... ATB Shug
    Border Bushcrafters

Isn't it nice when someone says "that's a great piece of kit, where did you buy that", then you can modestly reply "you can't buy it, I made it myself". The moral is, it's amazing what you can achieve if you put your mind to it.

"No better burden can a man carry on the road, than a store of common sense." - Hávamál: 10

http://midgefodderbushcraft.blogspot.co.uk