Thread: Pellpax

Natural Born Bushcrafter Valantine's Avatar

Pellpax

If you want to order an air gun/rifle with delivery to your door on a weekend they provide an excellent service.
    http://www.pellpax.co.uk/

Handy perhaps??But I perfer to support my local gunsmith n shop!!!You look after them n they'll look after you!!
    You are never too old to learn!. A SURVIVER!

"Peasants Rule,and your Knife is your Tool."
    "A Knifeless man is a Lifeless man".Nordic Proverb.

Support The GURKA WELFARE TRUST.1815 to 2015 200 years of Service to the Crown

you can get any gun delivered from one RFD to another RFD for normally a small fee but getting it to your door is bloody rare kudos to these guys!
    There is pleasure in the pathless woods, There is a rapture on the lonely shore, There is society, where none intrudes,
    By the deep sea, and music in its roar, I love not man the less, but Nature more.

Natural Born Bushcrafter Valantine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by midas View Post
    Handy perhaps??But I perfer to support my local gunsmith n shop!!!You look after them n they'll look after you!!
    I would spend locally but the prices round here are too high

Quote Originally Posted by Valantine View Post
    I would spend locally but the prices round here are too high
    Fair enough,maybe I'm lucky.But,usually you can cut a deal,if they have to order something in for you.ie trade plus10%.which works out a lot cheaper than postage or dealer fees.N if anything goes wrong it can be "fixed on the spot.or a"loan gun etc."till yours repaired.etc.
    You are never too old to learn!. A SURVIVER!

"Peasants Rule,and your Knife is your Tool."
    "A Knifeless man is a Lifeless man".Nordic Proverb.

Support The GURKA WELFARE TRUST.1815 to 2015 200 years of Service to the Crown

Trapper
    I'd never deal with them again. Sent me a broken rifle, which they offered to repair. It was sent back with the same fault. I phoned and they weren't interested in sorting out another repair. I emailed and they didn't reply. Finally sent an email to them with a cc to trading standards. They then offered to have the rifle picked up. The man with a van turned up and took it away on the agreed day. Heard nothing so after 7 days I asked about the repair and return time. they said they hadn't received it back. I pointed out that I gave it to their courier on the agreed day at the agreed time. They asked if I'd got a receipt and just kept fobbing me off with bullshit. That's £250 I'll never see again. Lying thieveing bastards, I would never deal with them or recommend them to anyone. It's a shame Heinnie don't sell air rifles, you wouldn't get that sort of villainy with them.
    Infamy infamy, they've all got it in for me.

Samuel Hearne
    I have bought my air rifles from a gun shops and I had a problem with a air rifle that I took back to the gun shop, and was pleased that they sent it off to be repaired but it turned out that the metal had fatigue, and they replaced it, turned out that there was a batch recall on them because of it, I have bought from other places and took the risk of bought as seen.

Wanderer
    I have always bought locally especially if you can try before you buy.My local dealer also has a club on sight (of which I am a member) and is always happy to negotiate
    a deal so I am one of the lucky ones.