Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Camping, Music And Beer At Woodland Valley Farm 12th July

BigT is picking me up from Redruth at 2.00pm. As his vehicle only has two seats he will drop me off and pick you up at 2.45 to 3.00pm if you want.

I will leave it with you and it would be best for you to ring him if you need a lift.

I wont be needing a lift. I have an unknown day of work tomorrow and I have no idea what time I will be finishing so if I do come I will have to make my own way.

Paul
    aman

No problem Paul.

The weather is not looking good at all. It looks like monsoon conditions most of the afternoon and evening. I will bring my other hammock for you to use if you need it, and I think it will be a good idea if I swing between the trees off the ground as well.

How did it go chaps? Any sore necks from the mosh pit?
    You were born as an original. Don't die as a copy

We didn't make it down to the barn until about 10.00pm as we had a problem with a bull that was as big as BigT's 4 x 4 !!. When we finally did get there we saw the end of a band who did covers. They weren't bad at all and then a local band came on whose members were in their teens. For a band so young the musicianship was excellent.

Beer was out of can apart from a local ale and their homemade farm cider which I decided was going to be my tipple. I know farm cider can be rough but I'm still suffering today after only one pint. It was drier than battery acid !!!.

All in all we had a good night.

LoL,,,Farm cider Ya you'r a braver man then me Bud

Sorry I didn't make it guys. Had a bit of a nightmare day trying to get all my work done between the showers and by the time I finished I was just ready to slump on the settee and drink cider and watch the tour de france

I will make it next time

paul
    aman

Sounds like a fun time. You have to wait till a bull is dead before taking steaks off it That cider sounds nasty, i would have been straight on it. hehe. Catch up soon.
    You were born as an original. Don't die as a copy

Quote Originally Posted by Skate View Post
    Sounds like a fun time. You have to wait till a bull is dead before taking steaks off it That cider sounds nasty, i would have been straight on it. hehe. Catch up soon.
    Was a gd nite mate, must admit I was looking at that bull with one eye and my machete with the other! Have to catch up soon mate!