Thread: Cornwall air rifle meet up

Cornwall air rifle meet up

Hi Guys

I have been given a very cheap SMK .177 air rifle and I would like to get the sights zeroed in for a bit of rabbit hunting on the next trip to woodlands.

Maybe it might be a good idea to have a meet up somewhere so we can sort our guns out and have a bit of target practice and then a beer afterwards.

Anyone in the Truro, Falmouth, Redruth and I suppose we should include Helston area interested in such a meet?

paul

P.S. Just noticed my post count including this post is 177
    aman

Quote Originally Posted by aman View Post
    Hi Guys

I have been given a very cheap SMK .177 air rifle and I would like to get the sights zeroed in for a bit of rabbit hunting on the next trip to woodlands.

Maybe it might be a good idea to have a meet up somewhere so we can sort our guns out and have a bit of target practice and then a beer afterwards.

Anyone in the Truro, Falmouth, Redruth and I suppose we should include Helston area interested in such a meet?

paul

P.S. Just noticed my post count including this post is 177
    Good idea mate, suitable venues might be a bit of a challenge! What model SMK do you have? You need to be putting at least 10ftlbs to hunt for rabbits humanity.

SMK XTB2-2

paul
    aman

Budget range rifle,as long as you keep range to 25 yards,even an 8ftlb rifle will deliver the 4ftlbs to kill a rabbit.(head shot).
    Make sure you have permission to shoot on the land you are on!!!!Tresspass is one thing!!n maybe over looked if out wild camping!!But if one takes an airgun onto that land it becomes armed tresspass.which is Very sereous,n will get a visit from armed response teams n helicopter.atb .mike
    Ps.bit too far for me to travel,when ive got plenty of vermin to control up here!!!!
    You are never too old to learn!. A SURVIVER!

"Peasants Rule,and your Knife is your Tool."
    "A Knifeless man is a Lifeless man".Nordic Proverb.

Support The GURKA WELFARE TRUST.1815 to 2015 200 years of Service to the Crown